Sunday, March 10, 2013

Free Mini-Lecture and Q&A on Being Vegetarian and Vegan

I have been offering a free Q&A session once a month for people who have questions about being vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, a raw foodist, or eating with food allergies. I've decided to change the format up a bit.

I'm going to have 4 different rotating topics:
  • How to Be a Vegetarian 
  • How to Be a Vegan
  • How to Eat Gluten-Free
  • How to Be a Raw Foodist
I will have a mini-lecture on one of the topics each month, followed by open Q&A on that topic or any other. The How to Be A Vegetarian lecture will be this Thursday, March 14.

For full details, please check out my calendar. If you're struggling with being a vegetarian, now's a good time to come with questions!

Wishing you peas and good health,
VeggiePatti
www.veggiepatti.com



No comments:

Post a Comment